2. Screw open the resin applicator and use the head to apply the resin into
the center of the glass crack.
3. Paste one sheet of curing strip over the crack spot, ensuring no gaps
or air bubbles.
4. Let the application dry under sunlight for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Your crack should be healed. You can use the included razor blade to remove any residual dry resin. If your crack hasn’t healed, you may repeat this process.
on the road
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At thesprywheel.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!